This is just a very quick and easy recipe to make a flavoured cappuccino. I like coffee in all its forms: black, cappuccino, latte, cortado, espresso. You name it, I like it. Some days however, I like some extra flavour in my coffee, which is why I sometimes buy flavoured Nespresso coffee cups by Café Royal; their almond, hazelnut and caramel coffees are really nice. But even if you can’t get hold of those, you can enjoy a flavoured coffee, all you need is coffee, almond extract (or any other flavouring) and soy milk. I prefer soy milk over almond milk because in my experience it foams up better. Alright let’s make this flavoured cappuccino.
- 65 mL of soy milk
- A drop of almond extract
- 110 mL of coffee, I used L’OR ristretto cup for Nespresso
- Add your almond extract to your soy milk
- Heat your soy milk in the microwave for 30 seconds on high
- Foam up your milk with a (handheld) milk foamer
- Add your coffee, stir and enjoy!