We are still in lock down and I still have too much time and too little to do. That is why this week, I am presenting another nail art design. I saw this beautiful Herôme nail polish in my nail polish drawer and I just had to use it. To be honest, the way it came out, it could be perfect for a snow/ice/frozen inspired nail art, but let’s forget that for a moment.
For this design, you don’t need a brush or dotting tool and you don’t need a very steady hand, since the skinny tape will make your life a lot easier. However, sticking it down onto your own nails with the other hand isn’t too easy either, so no shame in asking a friend (or in this situation, roommate or family member) for a little bit of help.
I hope you are staying safe, and staying sane!
- Base coat
- A white nail polish, I used Ciaté
- A blue nail polish, I used Herôme
- Very skinny tape
- Optional: some sparkle
- Apply a base coat to protect your nails
- Paint the nail of your ring finger white, paint all other nails blue
- Add a second coat
- Add your design on your white nail as follows:
- Add a stripe across near the bottom
- From that stripe, go up in the middle of your nail to divide it length ways
- From that long stripe, make three stripes going diagonally on each side
- Add a coat of blue polish, wait a little while and remove the tape to reveal your design
- Add a top coat and an optional piece of sparkle